Website Health Check - Not sure how your Website stacks up ?
Website Health Check - What is it? We will take a close look at every part and page of your website and provide you with a document on what should be done, explain why these actions should be taken and why they are important. We provide a prioritized list along with a document of all the actions that we would like you to implement, or have us assist with.
Website Health Check: Quick Overview:
- Check indexed pages
- How many pages are returned?
- Is the homepage showing up as expected?
- Are navigation links present?
- Check for and report on any broken links
- Check for User Experience and ease of use
- Check Mobile and Responsive Web Design
- Does the homepage have informative content and include keywords?
- Are the pages targeting mid-tail, and long-tail keywords?
- Site search for important keyword phrases and targeting.
- Check for duplicate content/page titles
- Duplicate Content (Search Engines Hate This)
- Does the same content exist on different sub-domains (example www. vs non www.)
- Does the content exist on a secure version of the site?
- Is the content replicated on other domains owned by the same owner?
- Check the robots.txt
- Check XML site maps
Website Health Checklist also includes:
- Site Architecture
- Technical Issues
- Canonical URLs
- Internal and External Linking
- Title Tags
- AND MORE...